Wednesday 14 August 2013

gay sauna xxx I was already difficult when looking at his cock and our discussion.

Gay sauna xxx: It sounded good, so I did it. But then he just asked me to scoot on my bed so he could fondle my penis, and I caressed him.

gay sauna xxx pictures and movs

He looked at me surprised. This was probably about 8 "thick. His cock was beautiful and huge. He showed me how to play with his balls and stroking a few different methods.

gay sauna xxx video

gay sauna xxx

Some how I was so caught up in the moment it did not seem very strange. Then he took my hand and showed me how to stroke his cock right. Picture of huge bareback cock .

It made me feel good that I made him feel good. thick ass latin  image of thick ass latin . He jerked in my hands, and he moaned his approval.

Then he asked me to feel his cock and I finally did. I can only agree. hot guys in briefs  image of hot guys in briefs See how good it feels when someone touches your cock.

        

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.